Scrotal Lymphedema with redness

Patient : Patient: Male 63 years old. Diagnosed end stage liver failure from alcoholic cirrhosis. Ascites (3), Edema (++). Current issue: Unilateral edema on Right Leg. Severely swollen scrotum (about the size of a cantaloupe) with redness right side side. No fever, no chills, moderate pain if area is pressed. Recent ER visit: Found NO evidence of blood clots or lymph blockage. Patient was discharged with Lymphedema. Should we head back to the ER?
Symptoms:  Unilateral edema on Right Leg. Severely swollen scrotum (about the size of a cantaloupe) with redness right side side. NO fever present, NO chills, moderate pain if area is pressed.