Scrotum and penis shaft

Patient: Hi doctor,I went to the bathroom the other day and noticed my scrotum and penis shaft are red, have white lumps. It doesn’t hurt to pee but my scrotum is sensitive and hurts to touch it. I’m worried a lot about this. Help!!!!

Symptoms: Scrotum is sensitive and painful to touch, occasional itching, white lumps on penis and scrotum, red rash bright color.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Pain and redness are both signs of inflammation. Inflammation is often caused by an underly ing infection. In your case, pain and redness in the scrotum could be caused by an infection to the scrotum, testes, or surrounding structures such as the prostate or urethra. We recommend that you have this area examined by a physician. It may also be required for you to give a urine sample and have a sample of the white coloured lesions taken to determine the causative agent of this possible infection. Please see your doctor for further examination.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com