Searing pain in top half of my shins

Patient

Q: Hi
I have an issue with both my shins I cannot feel a lot when they are being touched however if they get tapped I have a sharp searing pain for about half an hour. This only occurs at the top of the shins as the bottom I have a very dull pain for the same amount of time.ive had this in my left shin for about a year and a half and in my right shin for about 2 months. I also get really bad leg cramps even when I do no excercise and am well hydrated these halen in the lower calf and are incredibaly painful. If this helps im 6'7 15 years old and weight 19 stone. Because of this I've had to stop playing rugby as it's just to painful.all of these issues have come about after an impact I got trampled Ina ruck a year and a half ago and got kicked playing football

Symptoms:  Intense pain on shins,severe leg cramps,squishy shins
Doctor