Seasonale Birth control and pregnancies

Patient : Im on seasonale birth control so i only get my period every 3 months, i had my last period about a month ago. i keep having pregnancy symptoms so im just wondering when would i be able to test and not get a false negative? do i have to wait another 2-3 months until my period before i can test?
Symptoms:  Tender breast, blue vein on areola, tired, pee a lot, feel nauseous, headaches.
Doctor :   You can test for pregnancy whenever you wish to while you are on Seasonale, if you are having pregnancy like symptoms. U nless you have been irregular on the pills or missed a few pills it is very unlikely that you could get pregnant while you are on a continuous birth control pill. The drugs in the Seasonale pill do not interfere with the home pregnancy tests.Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. Birth control pills such as Seasonale are for continuous use for 12 weeks and hence it results in absent periods for 3 months. If the absence of periods is stressing you out, I recommend that you use the regular type of birth control which allows you to bleed once a month and does not give you any anxiety regarding the possibility of a failure.