Second pregnancy and I have constant pain

Patient

Q: This is my second pregnancy and it is 9 months apart I've been having constant pain in my stomach but the doctor said that everything ok with the baby but I'm in Constant pain could there be something wrong?

Symptoms:  Constant stomach pains
Doctor

A:   Stomach pain or a constant sense of bloating are all common symptoms of pregnancy in the last trimester. The growing womb presses upon the surrounding bowel loops and also stretches ligaments of the uterus and the pelvis bones. All this can lead to a constant sense of discomfort and pain that you may be feeling.
The pregnancy hormones also tend to slow down bowel movements and this may cause constipation and gaseous distension in many women. The best way of increasing bowel movements is by increasing the fibre intake in your diet.
If however you experience any change in the intensity of the pain or if it is associated with diarrhoea, burning in urine, bleeding from the vagina, waters bursting, decreased or absent fetal movements etc. you should promptly seek a doctor's opinion regarding the same.