Secondary hypertension

Patient

Q: I went to the doctor for hypertension (max value 170/110) and heart symptoms (palpitations) that started suddenly less than one year ago. The cardiologist sent me to an endocrinologist since I am 31 and no signs of malignant hypertension to explain the sudden onset.
My blood tests came back with mixed results.
First blood test: normal adrenal secretions, ACTH high but within normal, double amount of parathormon (which came back normal on re-test), very slightly elevated calcium, normal K and Na, cortisol almost double than normal.
Second blood test (done within a month): normal estrogen, normal calcium (but close to the first test), normal parathormon, normal aldosteron, high renin (61.5 from maximum 41).
I noticed that my hands swell a lot and it looks to me that I retain a lot of water, which increases my bp.
My bp is zigzagging for a month, so it doesn't look like it's controlled with verapamil. It started decreasing after 3-4 days since I started taking indapamid, but it's not well controlled because it goes lower than my normal if I don't pay attention (my normal up to one year ago was 120/80) The pattern is that my bp goes up at the same time as my pulse (analysis done for a month, after starting medication, with 3-4 measurements per day).
My endocrinologist said it's difficult to make a diagnostic with only renin increase because of the normal (normal to the upper part of the interval) aldosterone.
I'm not sure what to do next.

Symptoms:  Hypertension 170/110, palpitations, water retention, high renin with normal aldosterone
Doctor