Ask The Doctor > Pending > Secondary inferility caused by blocked left tube at distal part and bilateral hydrosalpinix

Secondary inferility caused by blocked left tube at distal part and bilateral hydrosalpinix

Patient: I am 33yrs old. 154cm and 65kg woman. I gave birth before 14 yrs. But I failed to get pregnant again. my period is regular, my hormone is normal, my utrine wall is also normal. But the HSG test shows bilateral hydrosalpinix and blocked left tube at a distal part. The doctor looked the result and told me that there is no significant problem that will protect me from getting pregnant. but he ordered me to come with my husband for further investigating my husband. I regret to bring my husband because I belive the problem may not be caused by male factor. Because I have been entertaining sex with other males without condom Justto try pregnancy. Doctor please help me. I suspect my vaginal environment may be antagonistic with the males sperm.Thnak you.

Doctor: