See Circle on my face

Patient : Dr. i see one circle when i get-up in the morning on 31st -Dec-2014 pls tell me what's the problem....?
Symptoms:  I don't know
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. However, we are very sorry but, we are not able to understand the problem that you have stated. You have mentioned that you "see one circle". Do you see this circle through your eyes in the air or do you see it on your body say face or legs. It may mean different things. Do meet your doctor and discuss with him these issues. Wish you good health!