See symptoms my health question and symptoms are together

Patient

Q: See symptoms my health question and symptoms are together.

Doctor

It appears that your query has not been described in detail and hence it's difficult to offer you a suitable guidance on your concerns.

It is hence requested that you may elaborate on your query in detail to allow us to help you in a better manner.

Patient: I am a 31,year old women fairly healthy. I got my first menstrual period when I was 10 years old. Since I was 14 years old I've had heavy period and lots of pain every other month I would have blood cloths coming out and I was told by a doctor that I have polycystic ovarian cysts, every month it will be on a different side. I've experience hair loss. I have 3 children and since my 3rd pregnancy 5 years ago my period has gotten a bit better. On occasions its painful and irregular but not as much as when I was a teen. 5 months ago I got this bad headache all over my head I went to see a neurologist and after a physical exam and a ct scan with contrast she said i suffer from migraines. I was prescribed flexeril 10 mg. I take it on and off depends if I need it or not. 4 months after that doctor visit I had a check up with my Obgyn and I told him that on occasions my cheeks and ears will get hot but most of the time if I will look in the mirror I did not see much red or nothing at all, its just that feeling. I also told him it last between mins to hours. I will.sweat and have chills sometimes in stead of feeling hot but I cannot say that the chills or sweat came together with the heat. My Obgyn did lab work for complete hormone panel and a chromogranin A test. He explain that I was too young for menooause. After I read what the chomogranin A test is for I got and I still am really scared to the point that I can't sleep. I saw photos of flushing faces with people that have neoroendicrine and adrenal tumors and there faces are a deep red color not like mine. Please help. Its confusing since the same symptoms can mean many things
Doctor: well chromogranin A test is done along with 5AIAA test to suspect neuroendocrine tumours or carcinoids. It depends on the result of the test , if its positive the a complete body PET SCAN is required to look for the location of the carcinoid which can be lungs , renal, stomach anywhere. They can be identified with hot spots on PET SCAN. however if negative , then these symptoms can be attributed to general anxiety attacks which have a similar presentation accompanied with palpitations. Menopause is unlikely because if there is a likelihood then during your hormonal profile your FSH & LH hormone VALUES would be more than 30 IU.
It is likely anxiety and can be easily treated with anti anxiety drugs like alprax. please consult your physician for the same,
regards