Seek a primary care physician, ObGyn, or dermatologist?

Patient

Q: With very limited finances and minimal insurance coverage, my 20 y/o daughter wants to see a dermatologist for severe acne. However, her periods didn't start until she was 16 and they are irregular (every few months and relatively light, which seems to run in the family). She also has mild hirsutism and carries an extra 25 lbs. I suspect PCOS but she'd rather see a dermatologist. Since money is a factor, I'm asking for direction and will follow a professional opinion. Would you recommend she see a primary care doctor, ObGyn, or dermatologist?

Symptoms:  Severe acne, irregular periods, extra weight, mild hirsutism
Doctor