Seek immediate care or watch symptoms?

Q: Hello, ill try to keep the graphic detail to a minimum while explaining the situation fully.

i ended my period on the 2nd of sept. i had rough sex 3 times the night of the 5th, along with rough foreplay, in which he inserted fingers inside of me, (not sure if nails were trimmed or not) i have a very high pain threshold, so much so that actions that could potentially injure me may have just felt good to me.
urinating directly after did burn, but hasnt since then. 4 hours after or so, i noticed i had been bleeding. the amount was somewhere inbetween spotting and a light flow and the blood was bright red, since then ive had that amount on my toilet paper twice, but more pinkish or brown than red, with pink spotting inbetween. i also am quite sore in my lower abdomen. from what ive read it sounds like i bruised my cervix or tore the inside of me somewhere, possibly due to my cervix being lower right after my period?
should i wait to see if the symptoms keep decreasing (the blood has decreased, soreness persisted) or should i seek immediate medical attention?

Symptoms:  Slight bleeding, abdominal soreness