Seeking help and answers for my wife

Q: My wife 30 year was having abdominal pain and bloating. She was dx with large 14 cm cyst on one ovary. She has mild to moderate ascites. Her blood work was fairly normal her CA 125 was around 42 or 43. She discharge and we are going to see her obgyn tommorow to schedule surgery. The on call obgyn said it may be cancer but wont really be able to tell until surgery. I ask if she thought it was cancer she said she would think it is not cancer but still about 50 % chance. The surgery will be done when a obgyn oncologist is present just in case. No other masses found on CT scan of abdomin or chest. u have any insight for me?

Symptoms:  She is currently sick so had cough productive ( yellow), had fever about 99 to 100, not now and stomach pain. She also had nausea one day.