Seems strange, and unlikely I Have pregnancy symptoms

Q: I have very long and regular cycles (average 33 days). My last period started july 16 and ended on july 20th. My bf and I had unprotected sex (he pulled out) from july 24 - july 27 and then july 28 -july 31st we used a condom. My predicted ovulation date was August 4th. However, I started having very sore breasts on July 31st which are still sore (today is August 10th). Also, I had mild cramping in August 1st and have been feeling nauseous since August 8th.

I am going crazy as to whether I could be pregnant or not. I know that even if I conceived on or around August 4th, it would be impossible to feel symptoms this early, but what is going on!?

Symptoms:  Tender breasts, nausea