Seizures & speech problems

Patient: Hello,I am 23 years,i have problem with my speech i cant pronounce the letters(c,s,x,z)correctly it sound like(th). when i was 7 years i had seizures,sever headache and i was in coma for almost a month,the cause of the seizures unknown.can the seizures caused my speech problem or not?

Doctor: Hi, speech problem is very distressing i can understand, firstly we need to know since when and how it started and wheth er you have any other symptoms like weakness of limbs, shaking of hands, walking difficulties and so on, and we need to know about your seizure medications also. I would advise you to consult a neurologist and get a detailed examination done. Seizure disorder is not the cause for your speech problem but there could be an other cause which needs thorough evaluation by a neurologist.