Selective Sound Sensitivity Syndrome (Misophonia) is RUINING My Life!

Patient : I have been diagnosed with Misophonia or Selective Sound Sensitivity Syndrome (4S). My life is becoming overwhelmed by this problem - my work is affected, my friends are annoyed, I can't manage a relationship, and my anxiety is off the charts. I HAVE to find a way to handle this or fix this or work with it, something. I see both a psychiatrist and a therapist and this is not something they handle. What are the treatment options for Selective Sound Sensitivity Syndrome? Who can offer this treatment?
Doctor :   Misophonia or 4s is a very poorly understood or defined condition. Misophonia occurs when a particular noise causes some one to become irrationally angry, anxious, or upset; even to the point of rage in some individuals. Currently there is no known cure for Misophonia, though some patients have found Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to be of use, a good diet and exercise helps reduce stress and monitoring your thought process seems to help as well. It is best that you see a well experienced audiologist and a psychologists to create new approaches to improving and managing misophonia.