SEMEN ANALYSIS RESULT

Patient

Q: SEMEN ANALYSIS RESULT

volume 1ml
ph 8
progressive motile 0
no progresssive motile 30
concentration 55million ml
normal morphology 85
agglutination Present

Can u give me the actual result explanation.Is the motility problem affect me?what is the remeady?

Doctor

Q: I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI calle...

Q: Hi. I had a partial coectomy 1 year ago. Since that time, my abdomen has been very hard, it sticks way out and is lar...

Q: I have had continuous lower back pain for the past few months that has not been resolved. I went to a chiropractor a...

Q: I am awaiting an MRI due to what my Doctor thinks could be a trapped nerve. I've had pins and needles, pain and weakn...

Q: I had sex for the first time with my now ex gf (unprotected) and barely 3days after, i noticed peeling on my penis ...

218

173

138

98