Semen discharge after wiping after a bowel movement.

Q: After wiping after every bowel movement, I have a significant amount of milky white semen that drips from my flaccid penis. This occurs after every wipe. I do notice what I call a hump (lump) when I wipe, as if there is a small rubber ball just below the skin of my anus. It is not painful, but seems that when pressure is applied when wiping, this is when the semen is discharged.

Symptoms:  Milky white semen dripping from flaccid penis after wiping after bowel movement. Lump (swelling) under skin around anus.