Semen in urine and pain in penis root "prostaiats"

Patient

Q: Hello doctor , i have a pain and swelling in the root of my penis and when i go to toilet for urination i notice some drops of sperms thats resembles to urine color , i have pain also...kindly tell me how to cure it

Symptoms:  Pain,pus
Doctor

A:  
There are many details which need explanation. First to clear your doubt - sperms cannot be seen by naked eye. Semen is a bigger concept and it is a possibility. Pain, swelling indicate some infection but your age is too early for prostatitis. Did you have any intercourse with a stranger? Any purulent pus - like discharge? Do get urine microscopy and albumin and sugar tested. If exposure is true, needs attention by your family doctor immediately. Since you avoid masturbation, may cause pain due to retention of semen and congestion.