Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Semen leakage/weak parasympathetic nerves

Semen leakage/weak parasympathetic nerves

Patient: Its been two weeks that I can feel my semen leakage even with the slightest pressures or bowel movement,also after urination..it is making me weak visibly and I feel fatigued too.i can feel body pain and also increased heart beat at times.please help and respond

Symptoms: Laziness

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.In semen leakage problem, the semen leaks out from the male organ even without an er ection which causes lots of frustration to men. The parasympathetic nerves that overly function is the main cause of this condition. The over functioning of these nerves is caused by the practice of too much masturbation. Over-stimulation causes the nerves to weaken that they could no longer maintain the ejaculation valve firmly closed. As a result, the seminal fluid leaks out. The semen leakage problem comes together with negative effects such as premature ejaculation, weak erection, back pain, testicular pain, hair loss and fatigue.Here are a few tips:- Reduce the practice of excessive masturbation to cure semen leakage.- Having a diet that is rich in protein is also a good answer to the semen leakage problem.- Avoid the intake of caffeine as well as read meat and dairy products.- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.- Pressure at the gonads is released through meditation and yoga which in turn treats semen leakage.If the problem continues please seek medical care. I hope this will help you. Take care.