Sense of not being well , Hypertension pshycosis

Patient

Q: HI!
I am 37 year old Male. around 100kgs I am Hypertensive and under medication ( Combi of Losartan 50 mg and Ramiprill 5mg and Metpure Xl 25) all dosages taken post breakfsat.

At times i have got my BP checked during day time it comes out to be normal 120/80 but during evenings and in the mornings i have found it elevated ( 150/90, 160/100)

I have afear pschosis too that whenever i feel headheavyness and i feel that my BP is high and i might collapse or something will happen to me. In the mornings when i do brisk walk i feel heavyness at times , i become conscious and stop immediately.

My LIPID profile is perfect and all other tests conducted recently were ok, except my liver which is a bit fatty.

I have lost confidence of well being and at times get into mild depression as well.

Pls advise

Symptoms:  Head Heavy ness, anxiety, sense of not being well
Doctor