Sensitive Genital lump on penis

Patient

Q: Hey. I'm a 16 year old and I masturbated two days ago. This morning I woke up to a lump on the left side shaft of my penis. It is sensitive to touch and it has no coloring. What does this mean or what could it possibly be?

Symptoms:  Sensitive to touch. No coloring
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that your sexual activity may have caused abrasion of the sensitive tissue of the penis. This would have produce a sensitive blister on your penis. We recommend that you refrain from any sexual activity for a few days and gently wash and dry the area to facilitate healing. If this continues to be painful after about 48 hours and please see your doctor for further treatment.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com