Sept 2009 was my last sexual intercourse before recently (la

Patient : Sept 2009 was my last sexual intercourse before recently (last week). In Nov 2009, 2 month later, I noticed itching and burning in my vaginal area and a white discharge. I haven't been seen for this as I'm embarrassed because I don't know what it is and I'm heavier set and embarrassed about my body so I don't want someone looking there. I've been living with this ever since. It tried all the over the counter mess for yeast infection. Nothing helps. The person I had sex with in sept 2009 was my best friend and he is military, regular std checks, never a single std nor any other sexual partners as we live together. He is now my boyfriend and we've started having sex again, only twice because both times have been extremely painful and the last time I bled. So I said no more. It is not enjoyable. I still have itching and discharge. I currently do not have medical coverage so I can't see a doctor. I just don't know what's going on
Symptoms:  Vaginal itch, discharge, bleeding