Serious blow to gut!!

Q: Ok so three nights ago, a car door was open as I was jogging to catch up to it, the driver slammed on breaks and the door slammed right into my stomach... Instantly knocked the wind out of me. The next morning I woke up in horrible pain. Couldn't even stand up straight, stomach was in knots, dizzy, and lightheaded. Along with awful awful shoulder muscle spasms... So reoccurant and painful I was brought to tears.. Took it easy all day-took ibuprofen as well. Next day woke up stomach still in knots barely able to walk, but no muscle spasms. Took it easy again.. Today I woke up still with knots but better, but had to work 6 hours on my feet. Hurt to walk and often lightheaded. Now I'm in bed with a horrible headache, lower/side back pains, insanely tense shoulders as well. Not to mention my stomach has BLOWN up to the point I look 3/4 months pregnant. As long with laughing hurts. I'm unable to move my stomach- sucking in or sucking out. Help should I seek medical condition or ride out the storm!! Ps I'm 17 female and very active

A:   Thank you for your question. Your symptoms seem serious enough for us to strongly recommend that you seek medical attention as soon as you can. The fact that your pain has worsened and you notice observable swelling in your abdominal area concerns us. There could be soft tissue damage or even more sever damage to internal organs along with internal bleeding. We recommend that you visit your emergency room to undergo a full evaluation of your injury to rule out any internal organ damage.

Thank you for choosing