Serotonin syndrome

Patient : I took my regular 20mg dose of cymbalta 20 hours ago and just now took 5-HTP. Will I get seritonin syndrome?
Doctor :   Both the drugs together are seldom recommemded as combination of these medications can increase the risk of a serious co ndition called the serotonin syndrome, which may include symptoms such as confusion, hallucination, seizure, extreme changes in blood pressure, increased heart rate, fever, excessive sweating, shivering or shaking, blurred vision, muscle spasm, tremor, stomach cramp, vomiting, and diarrhea. Severe cases may result in coma and even death. Consult your physician and inform him about the medications you are taking to avoid drug interactions and serious side effects.