Seven weeks pregnant, ultrasound scan showed empty gestational sac

Patient

Q: My first day of last period was on the Eighteenth of November and i tested positive on digital test on the Thirteenth December. I am now Seven weeks and a few days by dates. I had pink when wiping yesterday and went for an ultrasound and they could only see a gestational sac no yolk sac or fetal pole heartbeat. They said that would be normal for four to five weeks. I had a blood test and my HCG was fourteen hundred which they said was normal for four to five weeks. I know my dates are accurate am i miscarrying and the baby stopped at four to five weeks. I have bright red and clear mucous when wiping today just like the start of a period. They did a vaginal ultrasound yesterday as well but saw the same just a gestational sac. It just looked like a black hold on the ultrasound. I will be having another hcg blood test in two days but in my heart i know my dates so it must be a miscarriage. I would like another opinion and hope you can help. I have had three previous pregnancies without problem.

Doctor