Seventeen Year Old. Do you think I'm pregnant? PLEASE READ AND ANSWER

Patient

Q: In July, I had unprotected sex. Afterward, I had a burning feeling when I went to the bathroom, and I also went alot. That is all gone now though. At this moment, my lower abdomen is hard and tight. I can still hold my stomach in, it just feels tighter. My nipples (mostly my left), slightly burns. My nipples also seem to have white tips. NOT bumps. Just colored white. My back aches slightly as well. My vagina, seems more open...but I'm not sure if that's just because I'm loose now, or if it's something else. I have NOT missed any periods. I had one Before sex and I had one in August, the month after sex, and also one this month...in September.
I'm 17 and really need an answer, because I can't tell my parents. I understand I would be better off going to the doctor, but I need some help from you on this. Please.
Could I be pregnant? I havn't missed any periods...so I didn't think I am...but the nipple tenderness and color has got me freaked out.

Doctor