Sever headache

Patient: I have ben diagnosed with migraine and currently under medication since 2012,but still sometimes i am getting that throbbing headache,how long will i heve to use these drugs

Symptoms: Pain in the left side of the head and eye,nausea,Vomitting

Doctor: Hi and thanks for the query, pleased to be assisting you with your health question today.Presently you are taking t he right treatment for migraine, but unfortunately some time it is difficult to manage, so we need to give other options of medications, you need to discuss with your physician.You need to take these medications for a long time, at least for 2 years after your last attack.Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me againWish you good health, take care