Sever lower abdomen pain

Patient

Q: Hello I'm a 32 yr old female. I woke up to sever abdomen pains felt like labor contractions. I was crying it was so bad. The pain went to my lower back. I almost vommited it was so bad? I am not pregnant ( had a tubal in 2009) I do not have a gallbladder (removed in 2010). I eat healthy and workout. What could this be?

Symptoms:  Lower abdomen pain
Doctor

A:   Hi,
The possible causes of severe lower abdominal pain are acute pelvic inflammatory disease, appendicitis, urinary tract infections, renal stones etc.
As you are having severe pain, better to get examined.
By examination and by doing ultrasound, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.
Take care.