Sever ovulation pain, and now period cramps without bleeding

Patient

Q: I recently stopped the birth control pill after taking it for 8 years (I stopped 4 months ago). I have had two periods since I stopped and they were 31 days a part. I am not 3 days late for my next period and am experiencing light cramps for about 2 days now (without bleeding). Also, about 2 weeks ago (about when I should have been ovulating) I had cramps that turned quite painful (woke me up in the middle of the night). I took an Advil and it subsided after about 30 minutes.

I am traveling abroad and do not have insurance at the moment. What could this be?

Doctor