Sever side effects from finasteride

Q: Hi,
I've been suffering from hair loss since 3 years, & since last 9 months i am on Finasteride (1mg) & Minoxidil 10%.
I have a good regrowth but since last 3-4 months I am facing sever side effects of Finasteride like weak erections, Loss of morning wood, low sexual desire.
So do i need to quite finasteride ASAP or the Side effects will subside as i continue to consume it?
Also is it safe and effective to use topical finasteride instead?
if not can you please suggest an alternative to finasteride to continue the regrowth?

Thank you!!

Symptoms:  Weak erections, no morning wood, low libido