Severe abdo pain, migration of tubal ligation clip between womb and bladder

Patient

Q: My Filschie tubal ligation clip has migrated into my pelvis between my womb and bladder. I am getting severe left abdo pain which is now hurting with urine passing and pressure on bowel movements. When I went to the doc he said the clip can't cause this pain but now it has been getting worse over the last 3 months. I want to get the tugal ligation reversered but the left fallopian tube is in half and I have been getting this pain and my husband thinks we should just focus on getting the clip out as I have been admitted to hospital 3 times now over the past 2 years with unexplained left abdo pain and infection in the bowel? but the OGD and colonscopy is clear.
Any advice is welcome.

Doctor