Severe abdominal cramping, nausea, and constipation.

Patient

Q: Can you assist in determining the cause of my severe abdominal cramping and nausea paired with constipation?

Symptoms:  I have had severe abdominal pains and nausea for 6 days. The abdominal pains are constant cramping and do increase rapidly at times. The location is my lower abdomen, but the pain has gradually been growing into my upper abdomens the pain is sometimes on both sides and sometimes on just one side. No other symptoms. I went to the ER yesterday and the X-Ray showed that I had stool built up inside of me. They discharged me from the ER with no solution to my problem.

I have always suffered from constipation and have a bowel movement 1-2 times every week. The stool is always similar to hard rocks and only a handful come out with each bowel movement. I have an extremely high fiber diet, have tried Miralax, and did a mineral oil enema with no results. I am in so much pain. Could my situation be more serious than typical constipation? I have a history of endometriosis and a laprascopic surgery showed evidence of prior appendicitis but I have never had my appendix removed.
Doctor