Severe abdominal pain and bleeding after pregnancy

Patient : I had a baby 3months ago and i havent stopped bleeding and i am still in alot of pain, wen i do stop bleeding if i cough or get up and my stomache tenses i have a bad bleed again the pain is so severe i cant move i just need some advice
Doctor :   Bleeding after birth is a normal phenomenon. Lochia refers to vaginal discharge during the postpartum period. It consist s of blood, sloughed-off tissue from the lining of the uterus, and bacteria. The lochia will taper off before it stops, a process that generally takes another two to four weeks, though a small number of women continue to have scant lochia or intermittent spotting for a few more weeks. Since your bleeding is prolonged, I would advise that you see your gynecologist for a more detailed examination and tests.