Severe abdominal pain during pregnancy

Patient : I have a 9 month old baby and am currently 26 weeks old pregnant with our second child. I have been having severe lower abdominal pain that is consistent. It is much worse after laying down or sitting. I cannot bend over and can only hold my daughter for a short period of time without severe pain. I am not sure why it is so bad?
Symptoms:  Severe abdominal pain, vomiting, severe cramping, trouble walking and bending over, unable to carry heavy items
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any kind of pain during pregnancy, especially an abdominal pain with cramps must not be ignored. Your symptoms are more likely to point towards a urinary tract infection or a preterm labor. It is important to consult a gynecologist immediately and get yourself examined to rule out the above causes. Till then drink plenty of water, avoid lifting heavy weights and strenuous activities. Hope this helped. Regards