Severe abdominal pain on both sides

Patient

Q: I've been having pain in what I believe to be my ovaries on both sides and this has been going on for a few weeks now some days are worse than others

Symptoms:  Severe abdominal pain on what I believe To be on my ovaries
Doctor

If you have been experiencing severe abdominal pain in your both lower flanks and you suspect it to be ovarian in nature then it is suggested that you may visit your physician for a bimanual and per speculum examination along with an ultrasound pelvis to look for any ovarian mass or enlargement.

It is difficult to comment on then nature and cause of pain as the pain could just be gastrointestinal and not gynecological at all. So its better that you report to the ER sooner.
Wishing you good health,
regards