Severe alcohol reaction

Patient : Hello, I have been researching alcohol allergies, but I don't seem to find descriptions that fit me. I have never been able to drink. In my 20s I could have a small glass with food and be ok, but now at 37 I have severe and instant reactions. Tonight for example my mother ordered a drink and raved about it, so I took a tiny sip. I instantly feel poisonous feeling vapors rise up through my sinuses, burning down my esophogus, not really painful, but a weird sensation shooting out my arms through my finger tips. I felt sort of dizzy, maybe a little bit drunk for about 10 minutes. Now an hour later I feel like I have a hangover. The alcohol barely has time to hit my stomach. How can this be happening? What is it?
Symptoms:  See above
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You might be intolerant to alcohol particularly beer. However, I would also advise you to get a test done for Celiac disease as many a times, people with wheat allergy also manifest allergy with beer as it is made of wheat. Celiac disease is Gluten hypersensitivity. Get Anti TTG Antibody test done. In fact, I would advise you to stay away from alcohol otherwise also. Share my opinion with your Doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.