Severe and chronic Premature Ejaculation

Patient

Q: Hi,
My name is Vivek and I am 30 yr old and suffering from severe and chronic Premature Ejaculation for as long as I can remember,(No erectile dysfunction at all). I ejaculate as soon as I penetrate into vagina and sometimes even before penetration.I consulted two of my state's best urologists and they said the problem is only psychological rather than medical. They also got some tests done and found no physical complications however one of the Doc said that my testosterone level was slightly low but it was not directly related to the problem, and prescribed me with Dapoxetine and local desensitizing cream but both the pill and cream used together only could buy me 20-30 sec. time more at max.
What should I do which specialist doctor should I consult, or should I go for homeopathic or ayurvedic treatment alternatives. Please help me as the problem is ruining my marriage, my life and my self esteem.
Thanking You.

Doctor