Severe and chronic Premature Ejaculation

Patient : Hi, My name is Vivek and I am 30 yr old and suffering from severe and chronic Premature Ejaculation for as long as I can remember,(No erectile dysfunction at all). I ejaculate as soon as I penetrate into vagina and sometimes even before penetration.I consulted two of my state's best urologists and they said the problem is only psychological rather than medical. They also got some tests done and found no physical complications however one of the Doc said that my testosterone level was slightly low but it was not directly related to the problem, and prescribed me with Dapoxetine and local desensitizing cream but both the pill and cream used together only could buy me 20-30 sec. time more at max. What should I do which specialist doctor should I consult, or should I go for homeopathic or ayurvedic treatment alternatives. Please help me as the problem is ruining my marriage, my life and my self esteem. Thanking You.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have premature ejaculation. It seems that using condoms hardly helps prolong orgasm. i tried a topical called mand...

Q: Hi, I'm 24 years old, and I have a few sex questions. First, I am a virgin, and have not had sex before, but I ...

Q: Hi am troubling with premature ejaculation, when i engage in sexual intercourse i ejaculate fewer than 2 minutes. Wha...

Q: Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago ...

Q: I am 52 years old I am diabetic for almost 12 years now . Recently I started experiencing the premature ejaculation...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon