Severe back and should pain

Patient

Q: For the last 2 days. I have had pain in my right shoulder and right side middle to upper back. It also hurts when I only take a deep breath. I have tried putting heat, ice, stretching, and resting it but nothing seems to work and I am not sure what is going on. This is only on the right side of my body. Lastly, I did have a sore throat yesterday. It is now gone but I am coughing, sneezing and have a stuffed up and runny nose as well.

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, plugged up nose, right shoulder pain, middle to upper back pain, and mild neck pain.
Doctor