Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Severe back pain after a Car accident with previous history of a bulging disc

Severe back pain after a Car accident with previous history of a bulging disc

Patient: I was in a accident twisted my body the impact from car was very harsed, i hurt my lower back and have a bulging disc leg pain rt leg why is my right leg more senstive when touch then left i was told the was no nerve damaged and faking it from the insurance doc why am i in pain

Doctor: I suggest that you have a comprehensive evaluation by an Orthopedist or spine surgeon that must include exhaustive physi cal examination and imaging tests, meaning MRI to determine for sure if you are having a spine nerve compression that is causing your symptoms and possibly was aggravated by the recent car accident.