Severe back pain & Rectal Bleeding

Patient

Q: I've been to my doctor now for over 2 years with the same symptoms of lower and upper back pain, sharp knife pains through my ribs, nausea, dizziness, and rectal bleeding. I've been sent for Colonoscopies, and no results of any findings. My medical dr. basically turned me over to a Pain Specialist, I've had injections and pain medications (currently Tramadol 50 mg). I still have off and on heavy bright red rectal bleeding, and pain in my upper and lower back has intensified. I've recently moved from Michigan to Florida. Any advice.

Symptoms:  Upper and lower back pain, nausea, dizziness, rectal bleeding.
Doctor