Severe back pain - cant walk

Patient : Hello, the last three days ive started having back pain (now I do have a history of back injury and chronic back pain, but never like this!!!) its been gradually building. Its now got to the point I cant walk, my left hip hurts, im in excruciating pain, and now my hips, bum and very start of my legs are going numb. I take tramadol 150mg SR at night every day to help with my back in general. I had doctor on call come out to me last night and he said I needed to get a MRI done and gave me some pain killers and heavy duty anti inflams. So ive been taking = 150mg SR tramadol, 10mg endone, 400mg ibobrufen heat packs and everything and NO PAIN RELEIF what so ever!!!! im in tears and its getting worse!! what do I do??? what do you think it could be?? p.s - this came on out of the blue, I wasn't doing anything when it first began :( and this is nothing like my usual back pain, not even slightly the same
Symptoms:  SEVERE LOWER BACK PAIN, HIP PAIN, HIPS LEG NUMBNESS