Severe breast pain and bloody discharge

Patient : I got nexplanon a few weeks ago, and today I woke up this morning with pain in my aeriola, so severe that I thought someone was stabbing me. I tried to put pressure on it and i felt a knot beside my nipple going into the nipple. and my nipple is a raw pink color. I got in the shower and put pressure on it and this disgusting thick sticky lumpy fluid came out at first it was white then orange than red... a few hours went by and the pain became so intense yet again. The same thing happened. The pain is so bad I cant stand it. WHAT DO I DO??
Symptoms:  Pain in aeriola and nipple, white lumpy blood tinged discharge out of nipple. Discoloration of nipple