Severe eating disorder, cancer or phsycosis??!

Patient

Q: Hello
I am 167cm tall and 3 years ago I began a self-directed diet to lose weight as I was overweight weighing up to 75kg or a bit more maybe.
Anyway I began to slowly cut off all carbs , red meat and chicken out of my diet. Everything went fine and each day I got thinner and thinner and by last year(which was my last year in high school) my diet was literally a small bowl of whole grain cereal with fat free diluted yogurt that I had made instead of milk, for lunch it was some dates with the same diluted yogurt and for dinner it was a huge plate of fruits and a large kettel of green tea.
Anyway my lowest weight was 45kg ,I was so confident and not that anyone would believe but I was more energetic than ever. The only problem was that my period stopped for about 2 yr and I didn't want to go to the gynecologist cuz the last time I had went the pills she gave me were health wrecking I had severe fever, I wasn't able to walk properly, dizzy, and resting in bed all the time.(my periods came back as I reached 55kg)
But I began to gain weight as soon as I entered medical school and over the past 7 monthes I have gained a good 30kg. I am now the opposite of what I was before I literally cannot stop eating nowadays .(sometimes I'de throw up the food I just consumed)
This is affecting my studying, confedience and my relationships with others.
I am despirate to loose weight and every attempt to loose weight has failed.
Can you help me??

Symptoms:  Chronic sinusitis, often headaches, bad sleep, low concentration, tired most of the time, confusion and sharp stomach pain if I don't eat every couple of hours.
Doctor