SEVERE eye pain after LASIK

Patient : My dad has had LASIK eye surgery and 1 month after has been having SEVERE eye pain in his right eye. We have been to several doctors that have done a number of test on him. They have ruled out dry eye, the most common eye pain cause. This has been debilitating for him these past 8 weeks. He was my grandmothers care taker, now i am both of theirs. This has forced me to back out of my Navy obligation. I would like to know a cause for this pain, or a way to help with pain management. He's on pain medicine that does nothing. PLEASE HELP. He needs hope. PS he has a tumor on his pituitary gland. This pain is so severe doctors want him to fix the pain first.
Doctor :   Your father could have suffered another complication other than dry eyes. You have not stated whether his doctors have r uled out all  complication s which can account for his symptoms. There are infections as well as non-infectious inflammatory conditions related to his surgical procedure which could account  for his current problems. You should also bear in  mind that his pain could be totally unrelated to the LASIK procedure. Essentially, he needs a thorough evaluation by an ophthalmologist (preferably the one who performed the procedure), not just to evaluate him for dry eyes but for other conditions as well.