Severe hair loss

Q: Hello doctor,
I am a 21 yr old female and having severe hair loss. I was prescribed tab fungicide, tab follihair, triben-B lotion,tab hairvitat, tab cozole and salisia-KT shampoo. The scalp felt clean after using this shampoo but i had lot of hair fall.
Other dermatologist asked me to apply mintop lotion 2%, topisol lotion 3%, tab allegra 180, tab aziwok 250 and salytar scalp solution + sebowash shampoo.
tab allegra 180 and tab aziwok 250 are prescribed for the acne on my face. I have sensitive skin.
can I use a conditioner after using the above shampoo?
can i oil my hair, use my daily shampoo and then use the mixture of salytar scalp solution and sebowash shampoo?
also, how do I use topisol lotion 3%
I've been asked to apply on the scalp in the night and wash next morning.
do i apply it every night? and am i to wash with shampoo or only water

Thank You