Severe Hives, itching, swelling of face....painful.

Patient

Q: I have a severe case of hive for almost a year. They appear everywhere. They are raised, red and itchy.
They really hurt and I've lost my job because of this. I have seen my regular doctor, an allergist, a dermatologist, and a rheumatologist..
I haven't heard from the rhuemotolgit yet, but this is getting out of hand. I cannot function in the regular world. Any idea on how to get rid
of them? BTW, they cannot find anything that I am allergic to.

Symptoms:  Hives, itchy, swelling of lips and eyes. Very painful hivesw.
Doctor