Severe Injury of the Calf Muscle

Patient : My friend has recently severed his calf muscle with an accident involving glass. He has been for several operations and 2 skin grafts but now there is concern about him losing his leg, blood pooling due to the muscle not moving the blood enough. What options are available to him rather than losing his leg? Are there options available?
Doctor :   The case of your friend seems to be very severe and difficult, it has been complicated requiring multiple interventions, skin grafts, what I can tell you at this point and according to your description of the situation is, if a muscle does not get enough blood supply to function or is too damaged, this depends on the severity of the initial injury, there is a greater chance for complications like: necrosis (death) of the muscle tissue, or infections that might require drastic measures.