Severe itching from head to toe,im pregnant im taking geston

Patient : Severe itching from head to toe,im pregnant im taking gestone injection and gestone vaginal tab, due to this,does itching occurs?will it cause any other problem?please help me i cant tolerate.what to do any solution for this
Symptoms:  Itching whole body and like prickly bubbles
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you have an allergic reaction to something in the body. It could be the gestone or it could be some other thing. Please stop taking the medication and see your Doctor as soon as possible to get help. Hope this helps you. All the best.