Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Severe itching from head to toe,im pregnant im taking geston

Severe itching from head to toe,im pregnant im taking geston

Patient: Severe itching from head to toe,im pregnant im taking gestone injection and gestone vaginal tab, due to this,does itching occurs?will it cause any other problem?please help me i cant tolerate.what to do any solution for this,is it possible if overdose gestone cause problems like this,extra progestrone hormone will react any?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that the gestone or some other substance that you have been taking. You need to see a Doctor to get the medication changed and stop taking the medication as well.The Doctor may do a skin test to confirm if you have an allergy to the Gestone.Hope this helps you. All the best.