Severe itching in pregnancy

Q: HI,

My wife is 37w6d pregnant today. She is having lots of itching on her body .I studied on internet. and i came to know that it can be PUPP or cholestasis. She hshas rashes on the belly also. and itching mainly on belly, lgs, feet, and hands, palms, sole also. Doctor gave medicine to try.

Also her BP is high these days so doctor advised to take medicine for it also.

Please help me to understand how to determine if it is PUPP or cholestasis or only a simple normal alergy or hormonal change. We had LFT test also.. All values came in normal range. Only ALBUMIN is low with value .4 and normal value for it ranges from 3.8 to 5.0

also in urine test she has 3-4 pus cells and low epithelial cells and a TRACE of albumi.

how please let me know how to make sure that nothing is to worry or if any problem wt to do?